Welcome to The Golf Club at Copper Valley. We value our Guests and want you to relax and enjoy your visit - , whether you are visiting the Golf Club for a round of golf, checking into one of our luxurious Bungalows or enjoying a meal in Verona18.
Please be aware of the following guidelines for your visit.
- Men are required to wear collared shirts on the golf course
- Tee shirts are okay in the clubhouse and fitness facility
- Shirts can be untucked on the course and in the clubhouse
- Denim jeans are not allowed on the golf course but may be worn in the clubhouse and restaurant
- Women’s shorts should be a reasonable length. If it’s okay on the Women’s Tour, it’s okay here.
- No bathing suites or bare feet allowed other than the pool area
- Cell phones are allowed on the course and in the Club House. But please be considerate of others when talking.